Study in Switzerland |
Learn English in Switzerland!
English Learning Programs in Lausanne, Switzerland
are brought to you by IPSA,
International Partners for Study Abroad,
a worldwide Consortium
of Study Abroad Programs and Language Schools.
Lausanne is a welcoming, cultural and sporting city situated in the French part of Switzerland and overlooks Lake Geneva and the Alps. You will appreciate besides its natural beauty and historical sites, the pleasures of shopping (department stores and specialised boutiques with all the great names and typical presents), strolling in the pedestrian streets, relaxing on a cafe-terrace, toute l'année, year round quality performances and exhibitions, the chance to enjoy all sports or nearly all! summer and winter, delicious cuisine: top gastronomy plus local specialities accompanied by the excellent local wines, lake cruises and a thousand and one outings in the area, high-level cultural and sporting events.
Lausanne is famous for its excellent university, internationally recognized hotel management and tourism schools, ancient history and natural beauty. The city is the home of the International Olympic Committee, the Olympic Museum and international sports federations. It has frequently been chosen as the venue for world championships and other international events. Lausanne is also renowned as a city of culture and culinary attractions, as a centre of medicine and higher education, and for its bustling business life and chic shopping.
Located at the crossroads of the continent, the Lake Geneva Region is proud of its privileged position in the heart of Europe. The business and leisure traveller is assured excellent rail and road connections to Switzerland's other major centres and cities. Geneva Airport (only 30 minutes by rail from Lausanne) is linked with more than 70 destinations worldwide by scheduled and charter airlines. The region also offers some of Europe's finest hotels and modern meeting facilities.
Click on the school's name to visit IPSA English Language School in Switzerland,
explore in details English Language learning opportunities and apply to our English language schools online!
English Language School in Lausanne
Click here to review
our online brochure
and to apply online.
Founded in 1908, English Language School in Lausanne is known all over the world. It is situated in the heart of Lausanne in calm, leafy surroundings. We accept students from primary school to post baccalaureate and post-maturity courses in French or English, or in both of them. We have already educated some 45,000 students of 60 nationalities. The cultural mix gives our courses enormous synergy.
We offer quality teaching in a choice environment. All of these makes Lausanne English Language School in Lausanne the ideal place to learn language!
So, whatever is your age, motivation, profession or mother tongue, at our Language School in Lausanne, you will find the language course which is best adapted to your needs!
- Intensive English (ESL) and Intensive French courses. Students can take classes in the morning (20 hours per week), afternoon (8 hours), or a combination of morning and afternoon classes (28 hours of instruction per week).
- It is also possible to study both English and French, 20 hours of one language and 8 hours of the other.
- Courses start every Monday for students who are not absolute beginners and every 5 weeks for beginners.
- Students can improve their pronunciation in the language laboratory.
- In addition to different accommodation options, we also offer accommodation in our Boarding School. Students of all ages will find a warm family-like environment. They will live in cosmopolitan surroundings which favour cultural exchange. When necessary they can have extra tuition and/or personal assistance.
Copyright © 2000 - 2010 by IPSA - International Partners for Study Abroad. All rights reserved.